Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized trial of a 6-week course of celecoxib on proteinuria in diabetic kidney disease.
- Amine-aldehyde metabolites and alcoholism: fact, myth or uncertainty.
- Anticholinergic therapy vs. onabotulinumtoxina for urgency urinary incontinence.
- Discovery of an Acrylic Acid Based Tetrahydroisoquinoline as an Orally Bioavailable Selective Estrogen Receptor Degrader for ERα+ Breast Cancer.
- Induction of angiotensin converting enzyme in the neointima after vascular injury. Possible role in restenosis.
- PIP5K1α inhibition as a therapeutic strategy for prostate cancer.
- Potential importance of tissue angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition in preventing neointima formation.
- Progressive cardiac dysfunction and fibrosis in the cardiomyopathic hamster and effects of growth hormone and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition.
- Quinapril--a new angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor: an overview.