Subject Areas on Research
- ETAR and protein kinase A pathway mediate ET-1 sensitization of TRPA1 channel: A molecular mechanism of ET-1-induced mechanical hyperalgesia.
- Effect of lidocaine on endothelin-1-mediated airway smooth muscle contraction in the rat trachea.
- EndothelinA receptor antagonist BSF-208075 causes immune modulation and neuroprotection after stroke in gerbils.
- Phase 3, randomized, placebo-controlled study of zibotentan (ZD4054) in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer metastatic to bone.
- Phosphorylation and desensitization of human endothelin A and B receptors. Evidence for G protein-coupled receptor kinase specificity.
- Regulation of trabecular meshwork cell contraction and intraocular pressure by miR-200c.
- Tezosentan in patients with acute heart failure and acute coronary syndromes: design of the fourth Randomized Intravenous Tezosentan Study (RITZ-4).
Keywords of People