Subject Areas on Research
- Caveolin 1 and G-Protein-Coupled Receptor Kinase-2 Coregulate Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Activity in Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells.
- Effect of lidocaine on endothelin-1-mediated airway smooth muscle contraction in the rat trachea.
- Endothelin-1 selectively contracts portal vein through both ETA and ETB receptors in isolated rabbit liver.
- G-protein-coupled receptor kinase interactor-1 (GIT1) is a new endothelial nitric-oxide synthase (eNOS) interactor with functional effects on vascular homeostasis.
- Multiple endocytic pathways of G protein-coupled receptors delineated by GIT1 sensitivity.
- Mutational analysis of endothelin receptor b1 (rose) during neural crest and pigment pattern development in the zebrafish Danio rerio.
- Phosphorylation and desensitization of human endothelin A and B receptors. Evidence for G protein-coupled receptor kinase specificity.
- Tezosentan in patients with acute heart failure and acute coronary syndromes: design of the fourth Randomized Intravenous Tezosentan Study (RITZ-4).
- Vascular tone pathway polymorphisms in relation to primary open-angle glaucoma.
Keywords of People