Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of alpha-1 adrenoceptor subtypes in human and canine prostate membranes.
- Constitutive activation of the alpha 1B-adrenergic receptor by all amino acid substitutions at a single site. Evidence for a region which constrains receptor activation.
- Identification of the subunit structure of rat pineal adrenergic receptors by photoaffinity labeling.
- Norepinephrine-induced down regulation of alpha 1 adrenergic receptors in cultured rabbit aorta smooth muscle cells.
- Phorbol ester effects on alpha 1-adrenoceptor binding and phosphatidylinositol metabolism in cultured vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Postnatal development of brain alpha 1-adrenergic receptors: in vitro autoradiography with [125I]HEAT in normal rats and rats treated with alpha-difluoromethylornithine, a specific, irreversible inhibitor of ornithine decarboxylase.
- Solubilization of rat liver alpha 1-adrenergic receptors. Agonist specific alteration in receptor binding affinity.