Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-angiogenesis effect of the novel anti-inflammatory and pro-resolving lipid mediators.
- Deficiency of 5-lipoxygenase accelerates renal allograft rejection in mice.
- Dysfunction of inflammation-resolving pathways is associated with exaggerated postoperative cognitive decline in a rat model of the metabolic syndrome.
- Host genotype-specific therapies can optimize the inflammatory response to mycobacterial infections.
- Lipoxin A4 inhibits microglial activation and reduces neuroinflammation and neuropathic pain after spinal cord hemisection.
- TB: the Yin and Yang of lipid mediators.