Subject Areas on Research
- Chemokine production by G protein-coupled receptor activation in a human mast cell line: roles of extracellular signal-regulated kinase and NFAT.
- Cross-desensitization of chemoattractant receptors occurs at multiple levels. Evidence for a role for inhibition of phospholipase C activity.
- Cross-desensitization of receptors for peptide chemoattractants. Characterization of a new form of leukocyte regulation.
- Differences in phosphorylation of formylpeptide and C5a chemoattractant receptors correlate with differences in desensitization.
- Leukocyte effects of C5a-receptor blockade during simulated extracorporeal circulation.
- Peptidyl arginine deiminase from Porphyromonas gingivalis abolishes anaphylatoxin C5a activity.
- Receptor class desensitization of leukocyte chemoattractant receptors.
- Thrombin primes responsiveness of selective chemoattractant receptors at a site distal to G protein activation.