Subject Areas on Research
- Differential responsiveness of MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line stocks to the pineal hormone, melatonin.
- Estrogen receptor transactivation in MCF-7 breast cancer cells by melatonin and growth factors.
- Involvement of the mt1 melatonin receptor in human breast cancer.
- Melatonin enhancement of splenocyte proliferation is attenuated by luzindole, a melatonin receptor antagonist.
- Melatonin synergizes with retinoic acid in the prevention and regression of breast cancer.
- Melatonin: a chemical photoperiodic signal with clinical significance in humans.
- New Developments in Insomnia Medications of Relevance to Mental Health Disorders.
- Overexpression of the MT1 melatonin receptor in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells inhibits mammary tumor formation in nude mice.