Subject Areas on Research
- Diet-induced obese mice retain endogenous leptin action.
- Disentangling the genetics of lean mass.
- Effect of vertical sleeve gastrectomy in melanocortin receptor 4-deficient rats.
- Genetic association study of adiposity and melanocortin-4 receptor (MC4R) common variants: replication and functional characterization of non-coding regions.
- Increased dietary fat attenuates the anorexic effects of intracerebroventricular injections of MTII.
- Melanocortin-4 receptor is required for acute homeostatic responses to increased dietary fat.
- Screening for Hormonal, Monogenic, and Syndromic Disorders in Obese Infants and Children