Subject Areas on Research
- Constitutive hedgehog signaling in chondrosarcoma up-regulates tumor cell proliferation.
- Developmental pathways in musculoskeletal neoplasia: involvement of the Indian Hedgehog-parathyroid hormone-related protein pathway.
- Expression of parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTH-rp) and its receptorin the porcine ovary: regulation by transforming growth factor-beta and possible paracrine effects of granulosa cell PTH-rp secretion on theca cells.
- Leptin mediates the parathyroid hormone-related protein paracrine stimulation of fetal lung maturation.
- Loss of Nuclear Localized Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein in Primary Breast Cancer Predicts Poor Clinical Outcome and Correlates with Suppressed Stat5 Signaling.
- NOV (CCN3) regulation in the growth plate and CCN family member expression in cartilage neoplasia.
- PTH/PTHrP Receptor Mediates Cachexia in Models of Kidney Failure and Cancer.
- PTHrP regulates growth plate chondrocyte differentiation and proliferation in a Gli3 dependent manner utilizing hedgehog ligand dependent and independent mechanisms.
- Parathyroid hormone-related peptide represses chondrocyte hypertrophy through a protein phosphatase 2A/histone deacetylase 4/MEF2 pathway.
- Parathyroid hormone-related protein regulates glioma-associated oncogene transcriptional activation: lessons learned from bone development and cartilage neoplasia.
- Suppressor of fused (Sufu) mediates the effect of parathyroid hormone-like hormone (Pthlh) on chondrocyte differentiation in the growth plate.
- Tamoxifen-inducible gene deletion reveals a distinct cell type associated with trabecular bone, and direct regulation of PTHrP expression and chondrocyte morphology by Ihh in growth region cartilage.
- Tumour-derived PTH-related protein triggers adipose tissue browning and cancer cachexia.
Keywords of People