Subject Areas on Research
- A cell surface receptor mediates extracellular Ca(2+) sensing in guard cells.
- Aluminum is a weak agonist for the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Aluminum-induced DNA synthesis in osteoblasts: mediation by a G-protein coupled cation sensing mechanism.
- Amino acids stimulate cholecystokinin release through the Ca2+-sensing receptor.
- Beta-arrestin- and G protein receptor kinase-mediated calcium-sensing receptor desensitization.
- Calcium and calcium receptor CAS promote Arabidopsis thaliana de-etiolation.
- Calcium-sensing receptor activation of rho involves filamin and rho-guanine nucleotide exchange factor.
- Calcium-sensing receptor regulates stomatal closure through hydrogen peroxide and nitric oxide in response to extracellular calcium in Arabidopsis.
- Common variants in the calcium-sensing receptor gene are associated with total serum calcium levels.
- Coupling diurnal cytosolic Ca2+ oscillations to the CAS-IP3 pathway in Arabidopsis.
- Isolation and characterization of stem cells from the human parathyroid gland.
- Matrix gla protein is regulated by a mechanism functionally related to the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Quantitative analysis of the calcium-sensing receptor messenger RNA in parathyroid adenomas.
- Regulator of G protein signaling 5 is highly expressed in parathyroid tumors and inhibits signaling by the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Sensing of extracellular cations in CasR-deficient osteoblasts. Evidence for a novel cation-sensing mechanism.
- [Extracellular Ca2+ signaling: first messenger in animals and plants].