Subject Areas on Research
- A role for the thromboxane receptor in L-NAME hypertension.
- Allergic inflammation induces a persistent mechanistic switch in thromboxane-mediated airway constriction in the mouse.
- Attempted replication of 50 reported asthma risk genes identifies a SNP in RAD50 as associated with childhood atopic asthma.
- COX-2-derived prostacyclin modulates vascular remodeling.
- Differential mapping of the amino acids mediating agonist and antagonist coordination with the human thromboxane A2 receptor protein.
- Role for thromboxane receptors in angiotensin-II-induced hypertension.
- Thromboxane A2 is a key regulator of pathogenesis during Trypanosoma cruzi infection.
- Thromboxane receptor mediates renal vasoconstriction and contributes to acute renal failure in endotoxemic mice.