Subject Areas on Research
- Adjunctive brexpiprazole for the treatment of major depressive disorder.
- Adolescent nicotine administration alters serotonin receptors and cell signaling mediated through adenylyl cyclase.
- Developmental exposure to terbutaline and chlorpyrifos: pharmacotherapy of preterm labor and an environmental neurotoxicant converge on serotonergic systems in neonatal rat brain regions.
- Further selection of rat lines differing in 5-HT-1A receptor sensitivity: behavioral and functional correlates.
- Rapid selection for serotonin-1A sensitivity in rats.
- Ras-dependent activation of fibroblast mitogen-activated protein kinase by 5-HT1A receptor via a G protein beta gamma-subunit-initiated pathway.
- Serotonin 5-HT1A receptor-mediated Erk activation requires calcium/calmodulin-dependent receptor endocytosis.