Subject Areas on Research
- Carnitine insufficiency caused by aging and overnutrition compromises mitochondrial performance and metabolic control.
- Nutrition therapy in critically ill infants and children.
- Remodeling of the Acetylproteome by SIRT3 Manipulation Fails to Affect Insulin Secretion or β Cell Metabolism in the Absence of Overnutrition.
- The International Atomic Energy Agency International Doubly Labelled Water Database: Aims, Scope and Procedures.
Keywords of People
- Kay, Melissa, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health