Subject Areas on Research
- Caenorhabditis elegans-based screen identifies Salmonella virulence factors required for conserved host-pathogen interactions.
- Dissection of the molecular circuitry controlling virulence in Francisella tularensis.
- LeuX tRNA-dependent and -independent mechanisms of Escherichia coli pathogenesis in acute cystitis.
- Local mobile gene pools rapidly cross species boundaries to create endemicity within global Vibrio cholerae populations.
- Methylthioadenosine Suppresses Salmonella Virulence.
- Multicenter study of acetaminophen hepatotoxicity reveals the importance of biological endpoints in genomic analyses.
- The type 1 pili regulator gene fimX and pathogenicity island PAI-X as molecular markers of uropathogenic Escherichia coli.