Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of nutrients and serotonin 5-HT3 antagonism on symptoms evoked by distal gastric distension in humans.
- Haloperidol versus ondansetron for prophylaxis of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- Norepinephrine transport-mediated gene expression in noradrenergic neurogenesis.
- Pharmacology, pharmacogenetics, and clinical efficacy of 5-hydroxytryptamine type 3 receptor antagonists for postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- Restraint stress stimulates colonic motility via central corticotropin-releasing factor and peripheral 5-HT3 receptors in conscious rats.
- Selective serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonists for postoperative nausea and vomiting: are they all the same?
- Serotonin receptor antagonists for the prevention and treatment of pruritus, nausea, and vomiting in women undergoing cesarean delivery with intrathecal morphine: a systematic review and meta-analysis.