Subject Areas on Research
- A disinhibitory circuit mediates motor integration in the somatosensory cortex.
- Associations Between Catecholaminergic and Serotonergic Genes and Persistent Arm Pain Severity Following Breast Cancer Surgery.
- Editorial: understanding differences in patient response to ondansetron in irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhoea-are we any closer?
- Haloperidol versus ondansetron for prophylaxis of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- Restraint stress stimulates colonic motility via central corticotropin-releasing factor and peripheral 5-HT3 receptors in conscious rats.
- Serotonin receptor antagonists for the prevention and treatment of pruritus, nausea, and vomiting in women undergoing cesarean delivery with intrathecal morphine: a systematic review and meta-analysis.