Subject Areas on Research
- Comorbid substance use disorders with other Axis I and II mental disorders among treatment-seeking Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race people.
- Distribution of Haemophilus influenzae type b outer membrane protein subtypes in different ethnic groups in Australia.
- Ear disease in three aboriginal communities in Western Australia.
- Illicit and nonmedical drug use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals.
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase (NOS2) promoter CCTTT repeat polymorphism: relationship to in vivo nitric oxide production/NOS activity in an asymptomatic malaria-endemic population.
- Initial results, reliability, and validity of a mental health survey of Mount Pinatubo disaster victims.
- Nonmedical stimulant use among young Asian-Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals aged 12-34 years in the United States.
- Otitis media and hearing loss in a small aboriginal community.
- Perinatal outcomes among Asian American and Pacific Islander women.
- Prevalence and causes of vision loss in Southeast Asia and Oceania: 1990-2010.
- Substance use disorders and co-morbidities among Asian Americans and Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders.
- Tobacco use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals: 2002-2010.
Keywords of People