Subject Areas on Research
- Comorbid substance use disorders with other Axis I and II mental disorders among treatment-seeking Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race people.
- Cord Blood Metabolomics: Association With Newborn Anthropometrics and C-Peptide Across Ancestries.
- Distribution of Haemophilus influenzae type b outer membrane protein subtypes in different ethnic groups in Australia.
- Divergent trends in life expectancy across the rural-urban gradient and association with specific racial proportions in the contiguous USA 2000-2005.
- Ear disease in three aboriginal communities in Western Australia.
- Glioma incidence and survival variations by county-level socioeconomic measures.
- Illicit and nonmedical drug use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals.
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase (NOS2) promoter CCTTT repeat polymorphism: relationship to in vivo nitric oxide production/NOS activity in an asymptomatic malaria-endemic population.
- Nonmedical stimulant use among young Asian-Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals aged 12-34 years in the United States.
- Otitis media and hearing loss in a small aboriginal community.
- Predicting Caries in Medical Settings: Risk Factors in Diverse Infant Groups.
- Prevalence and causes of vision loss in Southeast Asia and Oceania: 1990-2010.
- Quantifying uncertainty in the phylogenetics of Australian numeral systems.
- Substance Use and Suicide in Pacific Islander, American Indian, and Multiracial Youth.
- Substance use disorders and co-morbidities among Asian Americans and Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders.
- Tobacco use among Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, and mixed-race individuals: 2002-2010.
Keywords of People