Subject Areas on Research
- Experimental inhibition of porcupine-mediated Wnt O-acylation attenuates kidney fibrosis.
- Melanoma-Derived Wnt5a Promotes Local Dendritic-Cell Expression of IDO and Immunotolerance: Opportunities for Pharmacologic Enhancement of Immunotherapy.
- Moving upstream in the war on WNTs.
- Nepafenac 0.3% after Cataract Surgery in Patients with Diabetic Retinopathy: Results of 2 Randomized Phase 3 Studies.
- Ocular permeation and inhibition of retinal inflammation: an examination of data and expert opinion on the clinical utility of nepafenac.
- Pharmacological inhibition of the Wnt acyltransferase PORCN prevents growth of WNT-driven mammary cancer.
- Releasing the block: setting differentiation free with mutant IDH inhibitors.
- Synthesis and evaluation of radiolabeled AGI-5198 analogues as candidate radiotracers for imaging mutant IDH1 expression in tumors.
Keywords of People