Subject Areas on Research
- Endoscopic supracerebellar infratentorial approach for pineal cyst resection: technical case report.
- Initial Experience with High-Definition Camera-On-a-Chip Flexible Endoscopy for Intraventricular Neurosurgery.
- Median nerve excursion during endoscopic carpal tunnel release.
- Short-term outcome for saccular cerebral aneurysms treated with the Orbit Galaxy Detachable Coil System.
- The origin and evolution of neuroendoscopy.
- The use of fluorescein sodium in the biopsy and gross-total resection of a tectal plate glioma.
- Transendoscopic intraoperative recording of gelastic seizures from a hypothalamic hamartoma.
- Visualization of Dark Side of Skull Base with Surgical Navigation and Endoscopic Assistance: Extended Petrous Rhomboid and Rhomboid with Maxillary Nerve-Mandibular Nerve Vidian Corridor.