Subject Areas on Research
- Biases in the reporting of hepatocellular carcinoma tumor sizes on the liver transplant waiting list.
- Biochemistry of amino acid racemization and clinical application to musculoskeletal disease.
- Field-amplified sample stacking capillary electrophoresis with electrochemiluminescence applied to the determination of illicit drugs on banknotes.
- Identifying transfer mechanisms and sources of decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE 209) in indoor environments using environmental forensic microscopy.
- The Danger of a single story about forensic humanitarianism.
- The scuttle fly.