Subject Areas on Research
- "Prediction is very hard, especially about the future": new biomarkers for type 2 diabetes?
- Glucose tolerance, insulin secretion, and insulin sensitivity in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis and no prior history of diabetes.
- Impact of long-term measures of glucose and blood pressure on the retinal microvasculature.
- Predictors of incident heart failure hospitalizations among patients with impaired glucose tolerance: insight from the Nateglinide And Valsartan in Impaired Glucose Tolerance Outcomes Research study.
- Prevalence of abnormal glucose metabolism in a cohort of Arab women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- The Metabolic Syndrome and Risk of Sudden Cardiac Death: The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study.