Oxidoreductases Acting on CH-CH Group Donors
Subject Areas on Research
- 2,4-Dienoyl-coenzyme A reductase deficiency: a possible new disorder of fatty acid oxidation.
- 2-Methylbutyryl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency: a new inborn error of L-isoleucine metabolism.
- Alternative splicing in Acad8 resulting a mitochondrial defect and progressive hepatic steatosis in mice.
- Contribution of horizontal gene transfer to the evolution of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Discovery of Dual-Stage Malaria Inhibitors with New Targets.
- Endogenous catabolism is the major source of toxic metabolites in isovaleric acidemia.
- Glutaric acidemia, type I, missed by newborn screening in an infant with dystonia following promethazine administration.
- Glutaric aciduria type I: unusual biochemical presentation.
- Heme-oxygenase-1-induced protection against hypoxia/reoxygenation is dependent on biliverdin reductase and its interaction with PI3K/Akt pathway.
- L-carnitine therapy in isovaleric acidemia.
- Label-free DNA biosensor based on SERS Molecular Sentinel on Nanowave chip.
- Mitochondrial NADP(H) deficiency due to a mutation in NADK2 causes dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency with hyperlysinemia.
- Phase II study of oral eniluracil, 5-fluorouracil, and leucovorin in patients with advanced colorectal carcinoma.
- Proteomic analysis of radiation-induced changes in rat lung: Modulation by the superoxide dismutase mimetic MnTE-2-PyP(5+).
- Rare disorders of metabolism with elevated butyryl- and isobutyryl-carnitine detected by tandem mass spectrometry newborn screening.
- Significance of bound glutarate in the diagnosis of glutaric aciduria type I.
- Surface-enhanced Raman scattering molecular sentinel nanoprobes for viral infection diagnostics.