Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Blaschke Unwinding Adaptive-Fourier-Decomposition-Based Signal Compression Algorithm With Application on ECG Signals.
- A modified SPIHT algorithm for image coding with a joint MSE and classification distortion measure.
- Accelerating quantitative susceptibility imaging acquisition using compressed sensing.
- An analysis of the mechanical parameters used for finite element compression of a high-resolution 3D breast phantom.
- An augmented Lagrangian based compressed sensing reconstruction for non-Cartesian magnetic resonance imaging without gridding and regridding at every iteration.
- Coded aperture compressive temporal imaging.
- Coded aperture spectroscopy with denoising through sparsity.
- Compressed-sensing motion compensation (CosMo): a joint prospective-retrospective respiratory navigator for coronary MRI.
- Data-Driven Sampling Matrix Boolean Optimization for Energy-Efficient Biomedical Signal Acquisition by Compressive Sensing.
- Estimation of the CSA-ODF using Bayesian compressed sensing of multi-shell HARDI.
- Extraction of spatial information for low-bandwidth telerehabilitation applications.
- Joint segmentation and reconstruction of hyperspectral data with compressed measurements.
- Morse description and geometric encoding of digital elevation maps.
- Transmission latencies in a telemetry-linked brain-machine interface.
- Whole brain susceptibility mapping using compressed sensing.
Keywords of People