Subject Areas on Research
- A new EV71 VP3 epitope in norovirus P particle vector displays neutralizing activity and protection in vivo in mice.
- Baculovirus-infected insect cells expressing peptide-MHC complexes elicit protective antitumor immunity.
- Contribution of proteasome-catalyzed peptide cis-splicing to viral targeting by CD8+ T cells in HIV-1 infection.
- Cytoplasmic LPS activates caspase-11: implications in TLR4-independent endotoxic shock.
- Efficient cross-priming of antiviral CD8+ T cells by antigen donor cells is GRP94 independent.
- Immunization expands B cells specific to HIV-1 V3 glycan in mice and macaques.
- In utero priming of highly functional effector T cell responses to human malaria.
- Induction of antibodies in rhesus macaques that recognize a fusion-intermediate conformation of HIV-1 gp41.
- Interleukin-21 is a critical regulator of CD4 and CD8 T cell survival during priming under Interleukin-2 deprivation conditions.
- Lipid bodies containing oxidatively truncated lipids block antigen cross-presentation by dendritic cells in cancer.
- Osteopontin expression is essential for interferon-alpha production by plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
- Re-examination of CD91 function in GRP94 (glycoprotein 96) surface binding, uptake, and peptide cross-presentation.
- Redundancy renders the glycoprotein 96 receptor scavenger receptor A dispensable for cross priming in vivo.
Keywords of People