Subject Areas on Research
- A new EV71 VP3 epitope in norovirus P particle vector displays neutralizing activity and protection in vivo in mice.
- Efficient cross-priming of antiviral CD8+ T cells by antigen donor cells is GRP94 independent.
- Induction of antibodies in rhesus macaques that recognize a fusion-intermediate conformation of HIV-1 gp41.
- Interleukin-21 is a critical regulator of CD4 and CD8 T cell survival during priming under Interleukin-2 deprivation conditions.
- Lipid bodies containing oxidatively truncated lipids block antigen cross-presentation by dendritic cells in cancer.
- Osteopontin expression is essential for interferon-alpha production by plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
- Re-examination of CD91 function in GRP94 (glycoprotein 96) surface binding, uptake, and peptide cross-presentation.
- Redundancy renders the glycoprotein 96 receptor scavenger receptor A dispensable for cross priming in vivo.
Keywords of People