Subject Areas on Research
- A novel androgen-regulated gene, PMEPA1, located on chromosome 20q13 exhibits high level expression in prostate.
- Expression profile of an androgen regulated prostate specific homeobox gene NKX3.1 in primary prostate cancer.
- Gene by sex interaction in the etiology of coronary heart disease and the preceding metabolic syndrome.
- Mechanism of action of hypothalamic hormones in the anterior pituitary gland and specific modulation of their activity by sex steroids and thyroid hormones.
- Quantitative expression profile of androgen-regulated genes in prostate cancer cells and identification of prostate-specific genes.