Subject Areas on Research
- An enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for estrogenicity using primary hepatocyte cultures from the channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- Bladder endometriosis: conservative management.
- Estrogen receptor (ER) modulators each induce distinct conformational changes in ER alpha and ER beta.
- Gene by sex interaction in the etiology of coronary heart disease and the preceding metabolic syndrome.
- Mechanism of action of hypothalamic hormones in the anterior pituitary gland and specific modulation of their activity by sex steroids and thyroid hormones.
- Response of xenografts of developing human female reproductive tracts to the synthetic estrogen, diethylstilbestrol.
- Synthetic estrogens suppress granulosa cell progesterone production in vitro.
- The significance of adenosis and clear-cell adenocarcinoma of the genital tract in young females.
- Treatment of metastatic endocrine-unresponsive carcinoma of the prostate gland with multiagent chemotherapy: indicators of response to therapy.
Keywords of People