Subject Areas on Research
- Bladder endometriosis: conservative management.
- Copper-catalyzed cyclization of steroidal acylaminoacetylenes: syntheses of novel 11beta-aryl-17,17- spiro[(4'H,5'-methylene)oxazol]-substituted steroids.
- Effects of megestrol acetate on pituitary function and end-organ hormone secretion: a post hoc analysis of serum samples from a 12-week study in healthy older men.
- Hormonal consequences of "missing the pill".
- Hormonal contraception and thrombotic risk: a multidisciplinary approach.
- Hormone-dependent interaction between the amino- and carboxyl-terminal domains of progesterone receptor in vitro and in vivo.
- Jun dimerization protein 2 functions as a progesterone receptor N-terminal domain coactivator.
- Monitoring the randomized trials of the Women's Health Initiative: the experience of the Data and Safety Monitoring Board.
- The opposing transcriptional activities of the two isoforms of the human progesterone receptor are due to differential cofactor binding.