Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Subject Areas on Research
- ASE Statement on the Reintroduction of Echocardiographic Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Antibodies against trimeric S glycoprotein protect hamsters against SARS-CoV challenge despite their capacity to mediate FcgammaRII-dependent entry into B cells in vitro.
- Chimeric spike mRNA vaccines protect against sarbecovirus challenge in mice
- Elective endotracheal intubation for urgent gastrointestinal endoscopy among hospitalized patients with SARS-CoV-2.
- Global infections: recognition, management, and prevention.
- Guidelines for Modeling and Reporting Health Effects of Climate Change Mitigation Actions.
- Ion channel inhibition against COVID-19: A novel target for clinical investigation.
- Long-term survival in patients with severe acute respiratory distress syndrome and rescue therapies for refractory hypoxemia*.
- Managing SARS.
- Mechanical ventilation in an airborne epidemic.
- Reverse genetics with a full-length infectious cDNA of the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Risk of Transmitting Coronavirus Disease 2019 During Nebulizer Treatment: A Systematic Review.
- SARS CoV subunit vaccine: antibody-mediated neutralisation and enhancement.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2, COVID-19, and the Renin-Angiotensin System: Pressing Needs and Best Research Practices.
- Should Pediatric Patients Be Prioritized When Rationing Life-Saving Treatments During COVID-19 Pandemic.