Subject Areas on Research
- A new era for electron bifurcation.
- COQ2 nephropathy: a newly described inherited mitochondriopathy with primary renal involvement.
- Comparison of proteomic and metabolomic profiles of mutants of the mitochondrial respiratory chain in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Differences in O2 availability resolve the apparent discrepancies in metabolic intrinsic optical signals in vivo and in vitro.
- Isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase regulates mitochondrial respiration and cancer cell metabolism.
- Manganese (III) meso-tetrakis N-ethylpyridinium-2-yl porphyrin acts as a pro-oxidant to inhibit electron transport chain proteins, modulate bioenergetics, and enhance the response to chemotherapy in lymphoma cells.
- RanBP2 modulates Cox11 and hexokinase I activities and haploinsufficiency of RanBP2 causes deficits in glucose metabolism.
- Systematic Dissection of the Metabolic-Apoptotic Interface in AML Reveals Heme Biosynthesis to Be a Regulator of Drug Sensitivity.