Subject Areas on Research
- Ancient DNA from giant extinct lemurs confirms single origin of Malagasy primates.
- COBRA encodes a putative GPI-anchored protein, which is polarly localized and necessary for oriented cell expansion in Arabidopsis.
- Duodenal cytochrome b: a novel ferrireductase in airway epithelial cells.
- Genetic diversity of neotropical Myotis (chiroptera: vespertilionidae) with an emphasis on South American species.
- Ice-age survival of Atlantic cod: agreement between palaeoecology models and genetics.
- The role of duodenal cytochrome b in intestinal iron absorption remains unclear.