Subject Areas on Research
- Ancient DNA from giant extinct lemurs confirms single origin of Malagasy primates.
- COBRA encodes a putative GPI-anchored protein, which is polarly localized and necessary for oriented cell expansion in Arabidopsis.
- Duodenal cytochrome b: a novel ferrireductase in airway epithelial cells.
- Ice-age survival of Atlantic cod: agreement between palaeoecology models and genetics.
- Methadone pharmacogenetics in vitro and in vivo: Metabolism by CYP2B6 polymorphic variants and genetic variability in paediatric disposition.
- The role of duodenal cytochrome b in intestinal iron absorption remains unclear.