Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemistry and theory of proton-coupled electron transfer.
- Expression of photosynthesis genes in relation to nitrogen fixation in the diazotrophic filamentous nonheterocystous cyanobacterium Trichodesmium sp. IMS 101.
- Global gene expression of Prochlorococcus ecotypes in response to changes in nitrogen availability.
- Identification of quantitative trait loci and a candidate locus for freezing tolerance in controlled and outdoor environments in the overwintering crucifer Boechera stricta.
- The location of the carotenoid in the B800--850 light-harvesting pigment--protein complex from Rhodopseudomonas capsulata.
- Update on gibberellin signaling. A tale of the tall and the short.