Subject Areas on Research
- A wireless multi-channel recording system for freely behaving mice and rats.
- Autistic-like behaviour and cerebellar dysfunction in Purkinje cell Tsc1 mutant mice.
- Axonal regrowth after spinal cord injury via chondroitinase and the tissue plasminogen activator (tPA)/plasmin system.
- C-terminal deletion of the atrophin-1 protein results in growth retardation but not neurodegeneration in mice.
- Development of a simplified spinal cord ischemia model in mice.
- Disruption of the Ang II type 1 receptor promotes longevity in mice.
- Dissociation between vasospasm and functional improvement in a murine model of subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Effects of a manganese (III) porphyrin catalytic antioxidant in a mouse closed head injury model.
- Neuroprotective pentapeptide CN-105 improves functional and histological outcomes in a murine model of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Preclinical drug trials in the mdx mouse: assessment of reliable and sensitive outcome measures.
- Primary blast injury causes cognitive impairments and hippocampal circuit alterations.
- Spinophilin blocks arrestin actions in vitro and in vivo at G protein-coupled receptors.
- Suppressing aberrant GluN3A expression rescues synaptic and behavioral impairments in Huntington's disease models.
Keywords of People