Subject Areas on Research
- A conserved transcriptional enhancer regulates RAG gene expression in developing B cells.
- A next-generation dual-recombinase system for time- and host-specific targeting of pancreatic cancer.
- A role for cohesin in T-cell-receptor rearrangement and thymocyte differentiation.
- Atm deletion with dual recombinase technology preferentially radiosensitizes tumor endothelium.
- Beta-catenin regulates wound size and mediates the effect of TGF-beta in cutaneous healing.
- Directed evolution of recombinase specificity by split gene reassembly.
- Structure-guided reprogramming of serine recombinase DNA sequence specificity.
- Synthesis of programmable integrases.
- Synthetic zinc finger proteins: the advent of targeted gene regulation and genome modification technologies.
- Targeted plasmid integration into the human genome by an engineered zinc-finger recombinase.
Keywords of People