Subject Areas on Research
- Beta-catenin regulates wound size and mediates the effect of TGF-beta in cutaneous healing.
- Biomarker analysis by fluorokine multianalyte profiling distinguishes patients requiring intervention from patients with long-term quiescent coronary artery disease: a potential approach to identify atherosclerotic disease progression.
- Identification of candidate substrates for ectodomain shedding by the metalloprotease-disintegrin ADAM8.
- Lung transplant metalloproteinase levels are elevated prior to bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome.
- Regulation of skeletal muscle oxidative capacity and insulin signaling by the mitochondrial rhomboid protease PARL.
- Screen and identification of proteins interacting with ADAM19 cytoplasmic tail.
- Soluble alpha2-macroglobulin receptor is increased in endotracheal aspirates from infants and children after cardiopulmonary bypass.
- The mammalian Tolloid-like 1 gene, Tll1, is necessary for normal septation and positioning of the heart.
- Transactivation of the epidermal growth factor receptor by angiotensin II in glomerular podocytes.
Keywords of People