Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiac transplantation in a pediatric patient with systemic sclerosis.
- Gastric antral vascular ectasia and its clinical correlates in patients with early diffuse systemic sclerosis in the SCOT trial.
- Improvements in digital vasculature observed using micro magnetic resonance angiography after high-dose immunosuppression for severe systemic sclerosis.
- Kidney disease other than renal crisis in patients with diffuse scleroderma.
- Systemic and cell type-specific gene expression patterns in scleroderma skin.