Subject Areas on Research
- A predicted geranylgeranyl reductase reduces the ω-position isoprene of dolichol phosphate in the halophilic archaeon, Haloferax volcanii.
- Breath isoprene: temporal changes in respiratory output after exposure to ozone.
- Contribution of various carbon sources toward isoprene biosynthesis in poplar leaves mediated by altered atmospheric CO2 concentrations.
- Effects of ventilation on the collection of exhaled breath in humans.
- Enhanced isoprene-related tolerance of heat- and light-stressed photosynthesis at low, but not high, CO2 concentrations.
- Increasing atmospheric CO2 reduces metabolic and physiological differences between isoprene- and non-isoprene-emitting poplars.
- N-Linked Glycans Are Assembled on Highly Reduced Dolichol Phosphate Carriers in the Hyperthermophilic Archaea Pyrococcus furiosus.
- SRD5A3 is required for converting polyprenol to dolichol and is mutated in a congenital glycosylation disorder.