Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of inflammatory cytokines in human blood, breath condensate, and urine using a multiplex immunoassay platform.
- Breath biomarkers in environmental health science: exploring patterns in the human exposome.
- Clinical breath analysis: discriminating between human endogenous compounds and exogenous (environmental) chemical confounders.
- Determinants of exhaled nitric oxide levels in healthy, nonsmoking African American adults.
- Effects of respiratory muscle training (RMT) in children with infantile-onset Pompe disease and respiratory muscle weakness.
- Exploratory breath analyses for assessing toxic dermal exposures of firefighters during suppression of structural burns.
- Extending breath analysis to the cellular level: current thoughts on the human microbiome and the expression of organic compounds in the human exposome.
- Impact of phase of respiration on central venous catheter tip position.
- Increased inspiratory and expiratory muscle strength following respiratory muscle strength training (RMST) in two patients with late-onset Pompe disease.
- Mosaic Attenuation: Etiology, Methods of Differentiation, and Pitfalls.
- Normative values for exhaled breath condensate pH and its relationship to exhaled nitric oxide in healthy African Americans.
- Observing the human exposome as reflected in breath biomarkers: heat map data interpretation for environmental and intelligence research.
- Post-operative elimination of sevoflurane anesthetic and hexafluoroisopropanol metabolite in exhaled breath: pharmacokinetic models for assessing liver function.
- Predictors of increased PaCO2 during immersed prone exercise at 4.7 ATA.
- Serial monitoring of exhaled nitric oxide in lung transplant recipients.
- Smoking is associated with an age-related decline in exhaled nitric oxide.
- Standardization of the collection of exhaled breath condensate and exhaled breath aerosol using a feedback regulated sampling device.