Subject Areas on Research
- Determinants of exhaled nitric oxide levels in healthy, nonsmoking African American adults.
- Effects of respiratory muscle training (RMT) in children with infantile-onset Pompe disease and respiratory muscle weakness.
- Impact of phase of respiration on central venous catheter tip position.
- Increased inspiratory and expiratory muscle strength following respiratory muscle strength training (RMST) in two patients with late-onset Pompe disease.
- Normative values for exhaled breath condensate pH and its relationship to exhaled nitric oxide in healthy African Americans.
- PET-CT evaluation of 2-deoxy-2-[18F]fluoro-D-glucose myocardial uptake: effect of respiratory motion.
- Predictors of increased PaCO2 during immersed prone exercise at 4.7 ATA.
- Smoking is associated with an age-related decline in exhaled nitric oxide.