Subject Areas on Research
- Accumulation of PBDEs in stranded harp (Pagophilus groenlandicus) and hooded seals (Cystophora cristata) from the Northeastern United States.
- Automated detection and enumeration of marine wildlife using unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and thermal imagery.
- Estimating resource acquisition and at-sea body condition of a marine predator.
- Factors affecting harp seal (Pagophilus groenlandicus) strandings in the Northwest Atlantic.
- Prevalence of influenza A virus in live-captured North Atlantic gray seals: a possible wild reservoir.
- The effects of climate change on harp seals (Pagophilus groenlandicus).