Subject Areas on Research
- Determination of HBCD, PBDEs and MeO-BDEs in California sea lions (Zalophus californianus) stranded between 1993 and 2003.
- Development and validation of a quantitative PCR for rapid and specific detection of California sea lion adenovirus 1 and prevalence in wild and managed populations.
- Dive, food, and exercise effects on blood microparticles in Steller sea lions (Eumetopias jubatus): exploring a biomarker for decompression sickness.
- INTRAPERITONEAL DEXTROSE ADMINISTRATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE EMERGENCY TREATMENT FOR HYPOGLYCEMIC YEARLING CALIFORNIA SEA LIONS (ZALOPHUS CALIFORNIANUS).
- Metabolic costs of foraging and the management of O2 and CO2 stores in Steller sea lions.
- Phosphatidylcholine composition of pulmonary surfactant from terrestrial and marine diving mammals.
- Updating a gas dynamics model using estimates for California sea lions (Zalophus californianus).