Subject Areas on Research
- Congenital Chylothorax: A Unique Presentation of Nonimmune Hydrops Fetalis in a Preterm Infant.
- Evidence for an immune barrier after in utero hematopoietic-cell transplantation.
- Fetal Treatment 2017: The Evolution of Fetal Therapy Centers - A Joint Opinion from the International Fetal Medicine and Surgical Society (IFMSS) and the North American Fetal Therapy Network (NAFTNet).
- Fetal intervention for mass lesions and hydrops improves outcome: a 15-year experience.
- Long-term outcomes after fetal therapy for congenital high airway obstructive syndrome.
- Minimally Invasive Fetal Surgery.
- Remifentanil for fetal immobilization and analgesia during the ex utero intrapartum treatment procedure under combined spinal-epidural anaesthesia.