Subject Areas on Research
- A trichogenic tumor with aggressive features initially diagnosed as basal cell carcinoma.
- An in vivo analysis of the effect and duration of treatment with botulinum toxin type A using digital image speckle correlation.
- Eccrine Chromhidrosis in an Adolescent with Sickle Cell Disease.
- Hyperkeratotic rim of gram-negative toe web infections.
- Probing skin pigmentation changes with transient absorption imaging of eumelanin and pheomelanin.
- The Skin Cancer Objective Structured Clinical Examination (SCOSCE): A multi-institutional collaboration to develop and validate a clinical skills assessment for melanoma.