Immobility Response, Tonic
Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of alcohol-related phenotypes in F2 progeny derived from FH/Wjd and ACI/N rat strains reveals independent measures and sex differences.
- Antidepressant-like effects of uridine and omega-3 fatty acids are potentiated by combined treatment in rats.
- Cortical-amygdalar circuit dysfunction in a genetic mouse model of serotonin deficiency.
- Depressive-like behavior and high alcohol drinking co-occur in the FH/WJD rat but appear to be under independent genetic control.
- The role of alpha7 and alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptors in the nicotine-induced anxiolytic effect in zebrafish.
- Tonic immobility (freezing) during sexual and physical assaults produces stronger memory effects than other characteristics of the assaults.