Subject Areas on Research
- Context-dependent categorical perception in a songbird.
- Does coevolution with a shared parasite drive hosts to partition their defences among species?
- Neural correlates of categorical perception in learned vocal communication.
- Persistent representation of juvenile experience in the adult songbird brain.
- Precise auditory-vocal mirroring in neurons for learned vocal communication.
- Songbirds learn songs least degraded by environmental transmission.
- Swamp sparrows modulate vocal performance in an aggressive context.