Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative phylogeography of unglaciated eastern North America.
- Diversification before the most recent glaciation in Balanus glandula.
- Do bacterial and fungal communities assemble differently during primary succession?
- Dominant bacteria and biomass in the Kuytun 51 Glacier.
- Global climate evolution during the last deglaciation.
- Microbial activity and diversity during extreme freeze-thaw cycles in periglacial soils, 5400 m elevation, Cordillera Vilcanota, Perú.
- Microbial community succession in an unvegetated, recently deglaciated soil.
- Nutrient addition dramatically accelerates microbial community succession.
- Oceanic islands are not sinks of biodiversity in spore-producing plants.
- Refugial isolation and range expansions drive the genetic structure of Oxyria sinensis (Polygonaceae) in the Himalaya-Hengduan Mountains.
- The earliest stages of ecosystem succession in high-elevation (5000 metres above sea level), recently deglaciated soils.
- The effects of climate change on harp seals (Pagophilus groenlandicus).
- Warming of the Antarctic ice-sheet surface since the 1957 International Geophysical Year.
Keywords of People