Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative phylogeography of unglaciated eastern North America.
- Diversification before the most recent glaciation in Balanus glandula.
- Global climate evolution during the last deglaciation.
- Oceanic islands are not sinks of biodiversity in spore-producing plants.
- Refugial isolation and range expansions drive the genetic structure of Oxyria sinensis (Polygonaceae) in the Himalaya-Hengduan Mountains.
- Repeated range expansion and glacial endurance of Potentilla glabra (Rosaceae) in the Qinghai-Tibetan plateau.
- The effects of climate change on harp seals (Pagophilus groenlandicus).
- Warming of the Antarctic ice-sheet surface since the 1957 International Geophysical Year.
Keywords of People