Subject Areas on Research
- Abdominal wall and pelvic hernias: classic and unusual hernias and their mimics.
- Blood vessel matrix: a new alternative for abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Complex abdominal wall hernias: a new classification system and approach to management based on review of 133 consecutive patients.
- Congenital right-sided para-umbilical abdominal wall hernia.
- Delayed treatment of papillary thyroid carcinoma arising from struma ovarii in a patient with history of bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy: a case report.
- Littre's hernia: a systematic review of the literature.
- MDCT of abdominal wall hernias: is there a role for valsalva's maneuver?
- Patient perceptions on physician reimbursement in plastic surgery.
- Swirl Sign - Intestinal Volvulus after Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass.
Keywords of People