Subject Areas on Research
- A timecourse analysis of systemic and gonadal effects of temperature on sexual development of the red-eared slider turtle Trachemys scripta elegans.
- Beyond age at first sex: patterns of emerging sexual behavior in adolescence and young adulthood.
- Community perspectives on difference of sex development (DSD) diagnoses: A crowdsourced survey.
- Development of germ cells in the mouse.
- Evolution of the sex-related locus and genomic features shared in microsporidia and fungi.
- Premature pubarche in children with Pompe disease.
- Sexual development of the soma in the mouse.