Subject Areas on Research
- Challenges in the pursuit of immune tolerance.
- Comparison of outcomes of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation without chemotherapy conditioning by using matched sibling and unrelated donors for treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Dual tropism of HIV-1 envelopes derived from renal tubular epithelial cells of patients with HIV-associated nephropathy.
- Epstein-Barr-associated leiomyomatosis and T-cell chimerism after haploidentical bone marrow transplantation for severe combined immunodeficiency disease.
- Extranodal lymphoid microstructures in inflamed muscle and disease severity of new-onset juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Maternal microchimerism in Hirschsprung's disease.
- No evidence for maternal-fetal microchimerism in infantile hemangioma: a molecular genetic investigation.
- The critical role of hematopoietic cells in lipopolysaccharide-induced airway inflammation.
Keywords of People