Subject Areas on Research
- A perioperative strategy for the placement of a thoracic epidural catheter in a pediatric patient on high-dose enoxaprin.
- Delayed spinal epidural hematoma after epidural catheter removal with reinitiation of warfarin.
- Lumbar neuraxial procedures in thrombocytopenic patients across populations: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Retrospective analysis of the incidence of epidural haematoma in patients with epidural catheters and abnormal coagulation parameters.
- Risk of Epidural Hematoma after Neuraxial Techniques in Thrombocytopenic Parturients: A Report from the Multicenter Perioperative Outcomes Group.