Subject Areas on Research
- Hip functions influence on knee dysfunction: a proximal link to a distal problem.
- Lumbopelvic manipulation for treatment of patients with patellofemoral pain syndrome: development of a clinical predication rule.
- Male and female gluteal muscle activity and lower extremity kinematics during running.
- Patellofemoral joint force and stress during the wall squat and one-leg squat.
- Patellofemoral resurfacing arthroplasty: literature review and description of a novel technique.
- Results of total knee replacement for isolated patellofemoral arthritis: when not to perform a patellofemoral arthroplasty.
- The Influence of Exercise Dosing on Outcomes in Patients With Knee Disorders: A Systematic Review.
- The inter-rater reliability and diagnostic accuracy of patellar mobility tests in patients with anterior knee pain.