Subject Areas on Research
- Loss of Arf4 causes severe degeneration of the exocrine pancreas but not cystic kidney disease or retinal degeneration.
- Modulation of pancreatic exocrine and endocrine secretion.
- Neural and hormonal regulation of pancreatic secretion.
- Neurohormonal control of exocrine pancreatic secretion.
- Pancreatitis: the acid test.
- Recent advances in the regulation of pancreatic secretion.
- Sel1L is indispensable for mammalian endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation, endoplasmic reticulum homeostasis, and survival.
- Transgenic expression of pancreatic secretory trypsin inhibitor-1 rescues SPINK3-deficient mice and restores a normal pancreatic phenotype.