Subject Areas on Research
- Growth suppression and apoptosis-like cell death in Microcystis aeruginosa by H2 O2 : A new insight into extracellular and intracellular damage pathways.
- Microvolume trace environmental analysis using peak-focusing online solid-phase extraction-nano-liquid chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry.
- Seasonal variation of Microcystis in Lake Taihu and its relationships with environmental factors.
- Suppression of water-bloom cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa by algaecide hydrogen peroxide maximized through programmed cell death.
- The changes of nitric oxide production during the growth of Microcystis aerugrinosa.